Psst, who do you know

• Sherry Lynn
    18 years ago

Some I know, but most Oh I need HELP lol...

--Sher

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

I think I know one....you sure know how to get us to thinking...

• miss scooby
    18 years ago

EDIT LMAO

• miss scooby
    18 years ago

SHHHHHHHHHHHH I DIDNT DO THAT BRITT!!!! AHAHAH LMAO lol i was waiting for someone to catch onto that lmao

• miss scooby
    18 years ago

LOL I am such a brat, i couldnt help it it was just calling out saying tell someone tell someone..lmao

• miss scooby
    18 years ago

hey u guys still stuck on the james frank one i think i may have a little solution to that

• miss scooby
    18 years ago

edit

• miss scooby
    18 years ago

Okay the last name has to be james and this person has a brother named frank......"JESSE" james the character had a brother named frank....now what last name are you looking for??? its in bold letters

• miss scooby
    18 years ago

edit

• miss scooby
    18 years ago

ahahahaha see i knew we were gonna get busted by bob ahahahah....

you really know how old bob is when he starts using hints from things that are older than we are lmao

• Natalie84
    18 years ago

Ok....I'm ready for the answers.....GIVE 'EM UP!! LMAO

• Peter DeJesse
    18 years ago

edit out

• JJ
    18 years ago

amanda bee and steven beesely's got hives ..lol

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I would have never figured that out...but I am trying. VERY creative Bob! I'm loving this:)

• JJ
    18 years ago

too much of her intoxicating? could it be sherry lynn or brandy?

• Angie
    18 years ago

#7. He's my man, isn't he, Bob??????

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

oops

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

Oh good guess JJ...Definitely Brandy or sherry lynn

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

are we allowed to post the answers that we get or not?

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

ok, well i hope i am not ruining this for anyone else but I'm dying to know if I'm right or not. lol

1.You would look this member up if you wanted a custom fitted suit_________Angelina Taylor

3. You would never see this dude catching a cab_______Chris Walker (..uh, because he walks…he's a walker????)

4. Everyone can see through this guy_______Mike Glass

5. Too much of her is intoxicating_________Brandy

6. These two have hives________ Amanda Bee and Steven Beesley

7. Wouldn't be cool if this guys last name was his middle name, and his last name was James and he had a brother named Frank________ PeterDeJesse

9. This person is so sweet, but her name says otherwise_______ sweet enigma

10. I read somewhere that if someone smacks you, you are supposed to________Bill Turner (maybe like 'turn the other cheek'….or I could be reading way to into this!!! Eek. Lol)

12. His name could replace the AOL saying_____ Mel or Ismail ( you've got mail…mel, Ismail…dunno very wild guess LOL!)

14. You should be getting tired about now, this member will make you think of making a snack____ Fancy Ketchup….another wild guess

19. Twinkle, twinkle she's got a new wrinkle_____ Ann *stareyes*

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

still thinking about the others...this is so much fun!

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

and I got a new wrinkle....Bob's in trouble again...LOOKOUT..................................
    Bullwhip time.....LMAO....

Bob a word of advice....never talk about wrinkles to a woman....My age, that is....I still think... I got it going on...How many wrinkles you got....Let's compare, I think we're the same age....LMAO....You're in trouble.......

• Bill Turner
    18 years ago

Turn the other cheek....that is some funny stuff right there.....

• JJ
    18 years ago

bean is slang for a dollar?

I didn't know that

• Ann Stareyes
    18 years ago

Boobie, now it's came from the horse's mouth....you're in big trouble.....

• HansRik
    18 years ago

Is it HansRik who claps? Hmm... The last time I clapped to make sound was yesterday, after Tariq Ramadan's lecture on Western Muslims. A very intelligent man. Anyways, I am being too arrogant in believing it was HansRIK who was mentioned. I am sure many other Hanses dwell in P&Q. Just wanted to clarify that! Haha. If it was me, then I am pathetic for not guessing mine. I could only get one: Ann Stareyes.

Very good quiz, Bob.

• Sherry Lynn
    18 years ago

Bob that was very clever. But I must say that you have wayyy to much time on your hands to think all that up lol ..... Excellent and mind bending. I really enjoyed it. (Though I must say in reality I am not intoxicating lol maybe nerve racking)

Still love ya though

--Sher

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

WOW some of those were waaaaay too hard!!! lol (Like the ones for Sunny and Satin...Satin makes your knees burn???? LOL). I would have never gotten any of the other ones. That was fun Bob. I think I might have to copy you and make one up myself:)

• Amanda Bee
    18 years ago

HAHAHAHA @ number 20!!!!