i really need a poem...well actually 2

• Dawn Manna
    19 years ago

hey all...ok i dont know how to say this...ok i need 2 poems.

i would really like to have a poem to my daddy who left 8 years ago and i really miss him. i love him and i wish i could see him but i dont know where he is or any thing like that. The only this is that he has no idea about alot of things in my life...i was malested, im in foster care and i am going to be adopted. i just need a poem to say how much i care about him and how much i miss him.

Also i would like to have a poem that explains how i feel about an ex of mine...i still care about him and we have been best friends for 3 years but i am not allowed to be around him. I have a boyfriend now and i say the other person the other day and we were hanging out and i realised i liked both guys...but what i would like this poem to be about is how much i wish i was with the first guy(not my Bf) and how i wish we could be together...

well if any of you could write these for me i would really appreciate it. i write my self but i can never get the words out and maybe if you could just help me get started i would really appreciate it. if you can help me, you could either post it here or email it to me at pahoney88@excite.com

THANK YOU FOR THE HELP!!!! XO

• Walter F Alvarado
    19 years ago

sorry

• Dawn Manna
    19 years ago

i guess noone can help me:(

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

Well this may not be much help but I wrote a poem for my dad...but he died so I dont know if it'll help or not. Its called Dear Father. The other one I'm not sure on, but I'll give it a shot.

--Bryce~

• Dawn Manna
    19 years ago

thank you megan, i checked them out and i really like them.