Why am i feeling this way..?!?!

• Madison
    19 years ago

Have you ever felt so down, that you just break down and cry? Sometimes over the smallest subjects...

Well thats how i have been feeling lately, i dont know what it is tho. I will just be thinking about something, and just start crying non stop.Or i will be in the car with my mom and cry. I also get very angery at moments where all i want to do is just fall asleep and never wake up.
    I dont know whats going on with me, but i wish it to stop. If you can help me, please do

• Madison
    19 years ago

allright..

• Vanessa
    19 years ago

dont have much of an advice, but i feel the same way. i usually just get stoic and stuff and i would quitely muse to myself. i would stop my tears, but when i am alone, i would cry by myself. so yea...like that...not much of an advice

• julie
    19 years ago

YOU are probabaly depressed, a common symptom is that you get very tired and cry all the time and get upset very easily, you should see a phsyciatrist they are very good and help a lot, i dont however suggest taking anti-deppresents, firstly they dont enitrely work, secondly you can become addicted.

• Madison
    19 years ago

The thing is, *if* i'm suffering from depression. I cant seem to be able to tell my mom about how i'm feeling. She wouldnt understand, and i cant just go and get help with out her being there... its not good..

• hayley williams
    19 years ago

I recently had to tell my parents about my depression and you are right it is very hard for people to understand because only you can know how you feel. Depression is hard because it is not taken seriously alot because there are no real physical symptoms. Maybe if you write down how you feel and then give it to your mom, at least ask her to be open minded and see what your doctor has to say!

• Tabetha
    19 years ago

i know how u feel, i feel the same way.....breaking down and crying, the tiredness, when i feel like that i mostly just either think of the good things that are happening in my life at that moment, and if u cant think of anything, i usually try to visualise my feelings as actual things, usually i visualise myself being engulfed in a giant cloud, then i try to kind of 'fight it off'......it sounds lame, but it sometimes works, it kinda keeps ur mind occupied. if all else fails, i usually either take a swim(if u have a pool) get into a really relaxing bath, or get in the shower, water calms people down.
    i hope that helps......it works for me

hope u feel better:)
    tabetha