i feel like life is not a part of me anymore

• Jessica
    19 years ago

I feel like that and like no one cares like u go over by ur friends and they dont say anything to u and ur all like whats up and they dont even look at u and then u go home and u have 2 deal with ur parents and dont really want 2 and u go to ur room and ur phone rings and its ur bf and ur like thank god u know cuz he will make me feel better and all of a sudden u hear ummm i dont think we r working and the reason y ur friends didnt say anything to u is cuz they knew that he wqas going 2 do that and that he chaeted on u and then u dont have anyone left.

• Allen
    19 years ago

vindicator if you have nothing constructive to say please don't say anything. As for Jessica, yes, life can be a bit of a b*tch sometimes, if you ever want to talk to someone, Im always free, just email me at randomnlost@yahoo.com.au ,I love this place, and the reason of that is because most of the people are all so helpful and friendly... you will always have friends here :)

• Allen
    19 years ago

vindicator, for a while you too did not have any poems, and even now, you still don't have a profile line. I know you don't care about her but that doesn't mean you should put her down even more. People come to this part of the forum to seek for help/comfort/relief, if you can't offer any of that then don't offer anything.

• Jessica
    19 years ago

i thank u for being there for me and just cuz i sound mean or w/e vindicator is cuz i have been through alot in my days and im only 15 and i have been raped 5 times 3 in family and cut myself all the damn time and i had been abused all my life and have a dad that is an a$$ hole and does not help.i took over 50 pills so i could get away from all this and i over dosed and died and they brought me back ever sence then my dad has been diffrent and i write poems but dont share them cuz i feel that pplz wont like them so befor u start talking down on pplz like ur king sh*t and ur not then back down!!!!!!!!!!!!!