Problems Conceiving

• Jacki
    19 years ago

I would have to say this is a question for the older members. But anyways my husband and i have been having alot of problems conceiving. we've been to the doctor and we should be able to have a baby. But nothing is working and i'm starting to give up hope. I wrote a poem about it just incase you want some background on what i'm saying. Its called "DEAR GOD" But anyways Does anybody have some advice that has gone threw this? Cause right about now were willing to try anything.

• Jacki
    19 years ago

happy birthday to your son. Anyways thanks for the advice. I have looked at the all the cycles of fertilty on the web. All the sources i can think of. I'm just at a point whre nothing is working and thats why i thought giving up hope is the only way. I've heard it happens when you don't want it. Its just really hard to go from wanting a baby so badly to getting yourself in that state of mind. But as i said anythings worth a shot. Thanks Again. :)

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

Well i am not the right person to give an advice...But my sister is in the same position like yours. They have been trying since 3 years and it has not worked out. Everything is normal but it is not happening. The doctor said she is too anxious and may be if she relax's there is a better possibility. May be that is what happens when you give up hope..you relax.. I feel so bad for my sister as everybody in the family keeps asking her. She can never relax as they all pressurize her. I really understand your pain.. I can't give you an appropriate advice but I will pray for you. you both. I have written a poem for my sister.. I want to give it to her when i hear that good news. May be you will like it. Its called "God's gift for a couple". Bye take care. And best of luck. I will remeber you in my prayers. Don't forget to tell me when you will have the good news.. :)

• Manders
    19 years ago

I just got married on Saturday.. and I to have been trying for some time now... Nothing has happened.. I am begining to think I cannot have children or something.. My husband is getting tested to see if we are ok.. as well as me....

I am trying to find this link that helps people trying to conceive that have problems what to do.. I will keep you posted ok.. The site is down at the moment..

But i have heard that having sex every 3 days helps the little guys swim better, and stonger!! :-)

I will post again when the site gets up and going

Bye for now.. and good luck.