My Story (please read)

• SammiBABY
    19 years ago

over a year ago was when my hell started. I met a girl who I admired (for some reason) my friend pushed me to keep calling her and harassing her if i didn't call her he'd abuse me. after awhile i got in trouble for all the calling and was called a stalker all the time by people 3 years older than me. I felt alone and thretened and no one could stop their bullying I t went on for over a year and it's still happening now. I was so unsure of what to do i turned to cutting as my escape and now i'm addicted. I found out a few months ago that I have depression and i'm now on medication. i'm sick of all the crap they r putting me through and i don't no wat to do. pls help any one at all.

• Allen
    19 years ago

:( look girl, hurting yourself is noway to solve any problem, I find it helpful to let my feeling out and allow other to help me... kinda like what you are doing now ;) ...arrrgg... Im in a rush to go, so can't really write down much, if you ever want someone to talk to, you can always email me at randomnlost@yahoo.com.au ...try and be happy, find things to do, shopping, movies, whatever, just don't stay by yourself ;)

• Jessica
    19 years ago

girl i feel the same way and im on meds 2 and its all cuz of my dad he got me taken away from my mom and i have been raped 5 times befor and 3 were in family and i havent talked 2 my dad sence i was like 5 and im 15 now and then alof a sudden he wants me when he doesnt even know me at all and i hate him till this day that he wont make them put me back at my moms and i have never been away from her untill he made them take me and i just wanted 2 die and it was on christmas and its all his fault i overdosed on those pills and was in a comma and stuff but suicide is not fun i mean u may think there is nothing left but the only thing that keeps me alive is my mom and my brothers and i wouldnt be here if it wasnt for my mom and i miss her so much and all i want is 2 be in her arms again well anof of crying i love u and if u ever need any help email me ok its thegirlinyourmind@yahoo.com