Trouble with writing

• joey matthews
    20 years ago

hi, theres nothing wrong with writing about love and just stayin with it, i find it hard to write about other things but i know that there is other things that touches my heart and i try to write about them, maybe you should try and write about something you believe in? it does come abit easy after trying awhile. i hope this helps and let me know if it does :) good luck

• Alex
    20 years ago

I've discovered the same about myself too, I seem to write only about love, maybe that's because that's a subject which is close to my heart right now. I guess poetry comes from a deep experience whether it be love, hate or any other emotion which is powerful. The greatest human trait is to be able to express oneself and poetry is the best form of language to do this through. We all have bad memories and sometimes another person's bad memories can help us come to terms with our own.

• SweetDreamer
    19 years ago

i know i must have said this a thousand times before, lol, but I just write what I feel, and if the only only feeling that I feel is love, then I guess it makes sense that it could be thing thing I would write about most.