I told my self no more

• Jessica
    19 years ago

hey everyone my name is jessica i keep telling my self no m,ore heart breaks u cant take no more hurt from guys but i seem 2 do it everytime plz tell me why i love getting hurt by guys or email me at thegirlinyourmind@yahoo.com cuz i need help pla help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Jacki
    19 years ago

you're young yet your gonna go threw you life feeling the hurt of man many times before you find the right one. Its really not worth crying over your a women go fiind a new man!!!

• Baby B
    19 years ago

I agree with Jacki but to add.. Heart breaks are a part of life. You will end up finding someone who wont hurt you but it always takes time. So like Jacki said go out and find a new man and just hope he is the right one. Best Wishes

Baby~B
    Crazyblonde4life2007@yahoo.com

• Jessica
    19 years ago

ya true but then every time i do find a new man my old one waqnts me back and i just cant take it no more i love him but then again i want 2 move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Manders
    19 years ago

For some reason guys are "DOGS" Now.. I am sorry if you are a guy.. but where I am at.. all guys want is one thing... or to treat chicks like crap.. I was lucky to find a great guy at such a young age.. But I have tons of friends that are still single, and they go thorugh guys like underwear.. All of them are useless, and i know now why they are still single.. I feel sorry for my friends.. But there is always someone out there that's right for you.. you just have to never give up.. And try not to meet them at bad places.. Like My friend meets them at a bar.. well you know all guys at a bar want to bring a chick home to bang..

Your guy will come along with you least expect it trust me mine did!