Descrimination

• Deaths Maiden
    19 years ago

Never have I asked for help before, but I seek it now. Why is the world full judgment and hate. No matter where it is I wish to go on the net and share my writings to the world, I always get it thrown back at me. I seem to be to "dark" and "morbid" for this world. Is it because I am a bad person. I am sorry but the only way I can express myself is through my writings and I am truly sorry if soul's seem to have a problem with that... I would fight back and give them my every reason why I feel the way I do but to me it is not worth it. Do people despise me because I am different? Because I choose to see the world on a different perspective? What is it I have to do before the world realizes I am just being me. I am honest I grow tired of people continuing to call me "dark" and "morbid" I do not know if it is just me who receive's these comments as well, or maybe tis just me and soul's have something against what I am and who I am. Are people afraid? Or is it just me?...

• Jessica
    19 years ago

no its not just u this world is f*cked up like that i mean befor i got taken from my mom i would wear baggy close and a hat back words so pplz would stare and call me names and would never get 2 know the real me i mean im a person that is layed back and funny and fun 2 be with my friends say and i know most of the world will never c that but i wish i could change that but i cant and now i dont wear beggy close i look like a layed back party girl and thats what i am. me and my xbf teach dance to girls and guys. i teach guys and my xbf teaches girls and it keeps me away from drugs gangs and off the street and i love it as much as they do and i dont think i could give up dancing!!!!

love jessica

• Brittany
    19 years ago

hey ppl can be mean and judge you, it happends to me all the time b/c of my piercings and black clothes! they think i am evil and into the devil, and i am not! i am nice to everyone try to help when i can, and would never hurt anyone. I dont know why ppl are like that and i hate it! It dosent matter what ppl say about your writing if it is what u like to do then do it! you should write about what ever u want! you are not writing for them u are writing for your self!! the ppl who say stuff about your poems arent worth your time and they cant see that everyone is diffrent and have their own ideas about things, thats what makes us who we are! never let them get u down! stand your grounds!
    xoxoxoxox

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Don't worry you see what your missing out on is nothing, people who are ''different'' are the only true people who see the world as it is, the only people who tell the world as it is, becoz the problem with a lotta ppl iz that they dnt like reality, in fact neither do i, but i know it, you are unique, u r the one hu sees the world frm ur eyes on not thru the eyes of others, u r special do not let urself go to waste, we are who we are and nobody else