im a cutter, plz..help me...anyone im begging

• silent submission
    19 years ago

• Allen
    19 years ago

Oh Sarah, hurting yourself is... not what you should do to yourself... if you are feeling depressed, don't stay alone, go outside, ring a friend, post on the forum. I almost killed myself once... hmm.. I couldn't find the right "tool" at that time... lol, Im glad I didn't tho. Fill up your day with things to do, make yourself busy, when you wake up in the morning, don't stay in bed... do exercise, lots of them :) try 2 hours a day, trust me, it WILL make you happy... it worked on me :D well... that's all from me for now, if you want someone to talk to, you can email me at randomnlost@yahoo.com.au ....take care and don't hurt yourself any more...

• Baby B
    19 years ago

please email me at crazyblonde4life2007@yahoo.com.. if you really need someone to tlak to then please email me.

• Deaths Maiden
    19 years ago

Cutting leaves nothing but scars of how depressed and how hurt you are at this point in time or in the past.
    I know of this for I have been doing it ever since I was a child. A 7 year old blading herself.
    I am 18 now and I only just recently stopped, about a year or so ago.
    I regret it and I now have these scars that remind me of how depressed and how hurt I truly was and still am for these scars are here to haunt me for the rest of my life.
    Its something I would not advise any being to do unless they wish to be haunted by ugly scars for the rest of their lives.
    If releasing pain is what you wish to do then their are other ways.
    You come to this site to place your poetry here right? Then this is a start, writing always helped me to stop laceration, I put all of my anger, depression everything down on paper and that's how I came out with my poems, most of them are here and thats why they seem intense and powerful because they came straight from my heart.
    Writing is a very powerful gift and each and everyone of you have this gift I can see the emotions thoughts and feelings that have gone into every poets poem use your gift to be rid of your depression and sadness and it shall also help you from laceration.
    You have lives to live, I have been through hell and back but I am still here, scars and all.
    Only reason I'm still here is because I realized I am better than putting blade to skin and watching my blood fall and that I can be strong and live my life the way I want to.
    If its people that have brought you down. Dont listen to them.
    If its parents that are telling you what to do and running your life etc believe me its a pain the ass, but deep down they really honestly love you and only want what's best sometimes they really dont understand and say the wrong things but they wont know that till you tell them.
    If its just the world and people in it (believe me I know where you stand here)
    Then f*ck them, honestly just be strong, make something of yourself and your lives prove to the world you can really be something despite the sh!t they put you through.
    Look you dont have to listen to me cause its understandable that I go on and on, but really I dont want to see people doing the same thing I did cause it's not cool and falling through darkness and complete depression is complete hell but I got through it I'm walking living proof of someone that has gotten through the sh!t and I did it all on my own, I had no help what so ever.
    Because people are ignorant and didnt give a sh!t about me because I am too "dark" and "morbid" or I am a gothic (Yeah right watever they reckon what ever they want to call then so be it I really dont care).
    I get call Morbie (morbid) that's a nickname the ignorant have given me the heartless lowlives the people that dont give two hoots bout no one but themselves. I play along with it, tell them to f*ck off.
    Anyway...
    Be strong and above all take care and put those knives and blades away.
    Its not worth it.
    Honestly.