Dark Dreams

• Deaths Maiden
    19 years ago

I cannot sleep. Dark have my dreams been of late, full of sorrow, anger, hurt and pain. Why do I endure such dreams? There is but one problem most of these dreams I have, have been about other souls being hurt and not just my own. I have been bearing the pain of other souls in my dreams and I cannot withstand anymore of their hurt. Why have I become a victim of other souls pain. I understand that they be only dreams but their must be reason behind such dreams. What must I do?

Has any other being had nightmares where they seem so real that it seemed like reality?

Dreams are not all bad some can be but grand, maybe it all depends on how we live our lives?

• Manders
    19 years ago

I've had my fair share of bad dreams.. Although I can't figure out what it means when you wake up after you were killed.. You know when you have a dream that someone is about to kill you.. and most people wake up before it happens.. well I wake up after and I am in a panic.. feeling aorund for blood.. and looking to harm that person in my dreams.. I get them ever so often...

But they suck.. and I have no way of knowing when they come until they do!

• HisAngel
    19 years ago

heya ppl. i always get dark dreams. most of mine like 2 repeat themselves onlt sumtimes using different methods as such. i started dream interpertation and i'm still learning but dark dreams mostly represent a part of ur life that is feeling upset over sumthing. it can stop u just have 2 work wat might b triggering the dreams and fix it. mine were about a piece of my past i've never told any1 and they were telling me that i had 2 tell sum1 or my life could b danger. hope that helps a little.
    if ya wanna email me bout it ya can. wickedlyjods@hotmail.com. my msn is the same.
    SilentDeath