am i the only one?????

• natasha
    19 years ago

does anyone else feel that its easier to talk to stangers about really deep secrets and such????

• natasha
    19 years ago

thanks again, wow im annoyin, srry

• Val Weaver
    19 years ago

i do it all the time!!

• Allen
    19 years ago

just where do you people find all these strangers to talk to??? I would like one too :)

• natasha
    19 years ago

i find them on the internet, like all of you sweet, beautiful stangers out here on poem-and-quotes.com

Thank you all for listening

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

i dont really know why, But I feel that i can tlk to people i have never met and tell them more stuff then i cud sum1 i know too

• N J Thornton
    19 years ago

I agree

• *^Jezebell^*
    19 years ago

hey i would have to agree too. if you don't know the person it's harder for them to judge you because they don't know who you really are.

• kimberley
    19 years ago

I do, if you talk to people you know about these kinds of things they will worry about you more. but strangers don't know you, some will help you, and they don't worry so much. its easier

• Victoria
    19 years ago

I have a wonderful friend on the internet, I can tell him anything, he understands. He knows he can also tell me anything and he does. We really understand each other. I'm really greatful for his friendship :) Don't know what I'd do without him