f*cked up and in need of help

• Brittany
    19 years ago

hey i just started taking anti depressents and i knida know what u are going through. If u think u are gonna hurt your self mayb u should b in a hospital or at least tell the people around you. They are your family and friends and u arent bothering them, their job is to be there for u and help u anyway they can. i know what its like to cutt of from the ppl u love i did it and now i am trying to change it. I think that u need your family and friends support!! if u ever want to talk more e mail me brittany_broome@hotmail.com
    good luck
    luv britt

• Allen
    19 years ago

sorry Sharon, my advise is probably not the ones you would take or want to hear... but I'll offer it anyway :) Have you ever thought about dumping all your pain/worry/crap from life onto a paster?? Seek him out in a church, its like telling your problems to a stranger, he will not know you but he will care... you can tell him all your hurts and leave him to worry about it ;) you never know, he may just have some useful advise that works... could it be all along you have been taking the wrong medician and hearing the wrong advise??... why don't you give this a go, at worst, it does nothing, just another wrong medician... but if it did work, you might just gain a new life :) Wish you the best.

• Allen
    19 years ago

lol, sorry Sharon, my spelling mistake, I meant "Pastor"... the person that gives lectures in church ;)... or thats say the person thats invisible for 6 days and incomprehensible for 1 day (sorry, just had to put in a joke on them)... I know it would be hard to open up to a stranger, just keep that in mind that you don't have to see them again :) so who cares what they know or you and you tell them :D:D

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

i agree with allen. if poetry couldn't take your angst out then maybe telling them to a person or a "pastor" will.

or look at your parents/ friends photos and talk to them. spill your emotions, shout at them, blame them for everything. look at it and think that you are actually talking to them. play loud music that you like and sing really loud with it! watch a movie-cry, laugh, be angry with the movie. do this everytime you feel like it. that worked for me.

now that you're fighting to not hurt yourself, you have more chance than ever on seeing and enjoying the world.

by the way, how was the new psychiatrist? i hope that wasn't a bad question to ask...