People who need help I can listen

• Jessica
    19 years ago

I love my bf so much but my dad hates dark pplz and i love my bf and i would betray my family befor i betray my bf he is the only person who can make me happy and who cares and i need him so much if i lost him i would die and i hate that i have to keep it from my family but what els can i do plz someone i cant let him go but i dont want my family to know plz help me someone.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

hi, goldenknight. i can't e-mail you but i need you. you said you cared. i don't know what to say so just go to "wishing i was dead" here in this forum. i'll be waiting.........

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Hey GK! Good to hear from you again and i see your up to no good again :-P. Feels good to be back
    Aken Sol

• *^Jezebell^*
    19 years ago

ok, there is this guy who has been my bestfriend since the fifth grade. we are now in tenth and i have always felt that "special something" for him. i don't know how to go about it. i told him what i felt for him but after that he started acting really wierd towards me. the word is that he feels the same about me too but he just doesn't know how to go about it. the other day we were talking abd he asked me if i wanted to go stedy with him. i don't know what to do. if i say yes to him what about our friendship that we worked so hard for? i don't know what to do. can you help?