What i think about life

• cyera
    19 years ago

i think dat as long as i can wake up in the mornin, and kno dat i made it thru yesterday, dat mayb today gonna be iight and ima make it thru today cuz i made it thru yesterday, i mean thers a lot of shit that comes to hit us and knock us off course, but i think dat it causes more pain to stand up and fite thru all dis shit that to jus let it hit me and get back up and keep walkin. if any yall eva need help let me kno cuz i may not b da best person but ima pretty good listener. holla back atcha girl...
    ~1~ LuV
    cyera

• cyera
    19 years ago

aint no thang keep ur head up keep on doing what you do dont let no one tear you down and tell you how to be. jus be urself and be damn proud of it... holla back atcha girl...
    ~1~ luv
    cyera

• cyera
    19 years ago

iight but listen homie, i got so much shit goin on in muh lyfe right naw it aint even funny, but whut i be tryin to say is why dwell on all of it? lyfe got suthin for all of us and itz up to us to go for it tho, so yall need to keep ya headz up thers a way out, u jus gotta find it or be willin to....yea thas all i gotz to say... cept if you eva need one to talkz to homie u got a friend in me iight. ~1~ luv...holla bak atcha girl..
    cyera

• Vanessa
    19 years ago

No matter how positive i look into life... i couldn't lol. i know im the pessimist and an optimist. ok i got myself confused...okay im not helping am i?

PS Liz, we do have freedom of speech

• cyera
    19 years ago

exactly we got freedom of speech yall, and sum of us speak a lil diff that othas of ya do. itz all about the background we comin fro ya kno.. but anywayz letz jus get along life iz waaaay too short to bitch about lil thiangs. holla back atcha girl..
    ~1~ luv,
    cyera

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Freedom of speach? hardly if we swear in schools you get wrong because you've used an offensive word, and you get sent to the princepals office, if you threaten the president of the US's life verbally or say something lie ''the president better watch his back'' or ''i'd do anything to get him out of the whitehouse'' you can get up to $1000 fine and no more than 6 years in prison.

So in my view we do have the freedom of speach we just dont have the freedom to use it

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Love and Peace

• cyera
    19 years ago

I like dat one... makes sense.. holla back.
    cyera