help....

• Lindsay
    19 years ago

I am 5'7 and a half and i wiegh 130...so you're not over weight.

• Robyn Park
    19 years ago

Nicole, I'm 5' 6" and weigh 150. You are Way underweight. If any thing you need to gain weight. Same to Glowing Moon. A lot of my friends have had anorexia also, and the way that they help themselves is by starting to eat only a little bit. Meaning, to gradually get on a better eating habit. Find people who can relate to your disorder, but that no longer have it. Talk about why you are not eating and get help.

I doubt that helps, but it does work, and has helped people i know in the past.

• Madison
    19 years ago

Hey i have a quick questin...

So awhile ago, i kinda stoped eating, and throughout the day i would get these BAD headaches... and wow i had to take alot of pain killers for those! but i was wondering, could it be that because i wasnt eating, that it made these headaches come.. if anyone here has had that happen and knows the reason, that would be great!

• Ten Feet Tall
    19 years ago

sometimes i have days where i just dont feel like eating, and i'll get a headache. so when i dont eat, my blood sugar gets too low and that causes my headache. i have a friend that's like that too...so im kinda thinking that a lot of people are like that. so what i do to get rid of the headache is just eat a little something with sugar in it....sprees work really well to get rid of it quickly.