yesterday.............

• natasha
    19 years ago

i was really happy for the first time in a LONG time. but today i just feel like i am back to my old self. it seems as if happiness never lasts. does this happen to anybody else?

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

ah well it depends for me. good days and bad days happen, but usually my mood fluctuates a lot during the day so I don't usually have BAD days and GOOD days but just days that when you average it all out are more good than bad or more bad than good

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

holy crap did that make sense at all?

• natasha
    19 years ago

yes it did

• Vanessa
    19 years ago

Happiness never lasts long...it never did. Or that what happens to me. I'd be happy for a day or two
    and then a problem hits me and i'll get depressed-like and feel like commiting suicide and i would feel full of sh*t. Then i'd feel happy again. It's kinda annoying but hey that's life. well thats my opinion...not really an advice, ain't it?

Nessa

• natasha
    19 years ago

all i wanted to know is if anyone elses felt the same way, so in a sense you helped a lot

• Bre*Baby
    19 years ago

i always feel like that! i get happy for awhile then all the sudden *Bam* i feel sad/bad/mad again i duno i wish i could control it but noo i cant! its soo terrible i hate it so much! noone understands me anymore and i dont know i always just wanna cry but i cant well i can buh i dont wanna tell people why i am crying! i hate it..grr!