anyone ever attempted suicide?

• Ally
    19 years ago

Yeah I have... I haven't actually full out tried though.. I've engraved things... Pierced my bellow button wrong (Supposedly you could die if you mess it up wrong)... But I know plenty of ways to do it. I just won't give any ideas.

• Armed-Alcoholic
    19 years ago

I have 4 times and I apprently fail or i wouldn't be here typing this message it didnt hurt as much as i thought it would and im going to keep trying until i succeed

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

Yep, I collect swords and other blades and I've been very close before, haven't in a long time though.~

--Bryce~

• Manders
    19 years ago

Personally I think if you have tried that many times.. It's not ment to be.. You not meant to be dead.. You are here for a reason.. now stop wasting your time on trying to kill youself.. and Get on with life...

Don't want to sound so harsh.. But all that time wasted on ending your life could have been used to try and make your life better...

I have tried many times.. and come to realize if How do I have the right to end MY LIFE!!! WE are all here for a reason.. Find that reason, and just LIVE what you have left of your life.. You have no idea what you would do to people if you killed yourself... Learn from someoen who has lost a loved one that way.. and I will never be the same..

Knowone understands that if you really wanted to die.. YOU WOULD HAVE THE FIRST TIEM YOU TRIED IT!!! There are reasons why your still here and why they didn't work.. stop wasting your time !!! wake up and live for each day....

Selfish people kill themselves..

"Know one is immune to the trials and tribulations of life"

Read that and think about what you think you want to do!!

• Casey
    19 years ago

I've never gone through with it... i've thought about it though, once i started absentmindedly running the metal of a knife across my wrist without realizing it, and then other times I tried the pillow thing

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

I don't want to die, and i've never contemplated suicide. Sometimes I wonder what drives people to suicide, but I think it is a knowledge that can only be obtained by seriously contemplating suicide, which is something I won't ever do. My life doesn't suck. Actually it kicks ass, and I'm not saying it to make others feel bad, but rather to let people know that in a world were so many things seem to go wrong, there can be individual victories of happiness, and I suggest all of you should try to obtain the happiness you deserve.

• Vanessa
    19 years ago

who doeanst? I mean...everybody here seem to have attepted suicide, including me... But i wonder, i never seem to succeed in commiting suicide.. I guees commiting suicide scares me...but still i want to kill myself in rage!... well...i'm weird

Nessa

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

I've attempted suicide on more than 1 occasion, but i think it shows that we are all strong because we are all still here, and i hope we all still stay here