I just got home from the hostipal

• Armed-Alcoholic
    19 years ago

I tried to kill myself about 3 weeks ago with a knife...... I hurt my friends and family more then I hurt myself and this not is to anybody who is attempting suicide...... Plz don't do it you know there are people that love you and care about u. My parents were so upset when i tried to kill myself they almost tried to kill themselves

• Ashley
    19 years ago

hey shadow, I am really sorry to hear all that, and though I have thought about killing myself several times I have never gone through with it. I am really sorry you did, I just wanted to say that if you need a friend, just someone else to talk to then you can feel free to email me, I know what pain is and I feel better knowing that I am not the only one, but I also like to hear other peoples thoughts and problems, I have always been told i am a good listener...so if you do wanna talk email me at just_ashley@epals.com , I would love to hear from you. bye, and I hope you are feeling better!
    ashley

• Jacki
    19 years ago

I was there I have this huge nasty scar across my wrist now its an everyday reminder. I was in and out of the hospital. And it wasn't untill after I moved away from my family that I reilized waht I had done. Because one day when i got home I found a letter my mother had written. It was a sucide note. And I can't explain the anger and pain that raged inside of me. Because all the shit i was doing i never stopped to ask myself what I was doing to my family. Its a horrible thing. A never ending cycle. Because you are depressed and sucidal but you never think of what your loved ones are thinking about or thinking about doing........