He doesn't get how much I love him....

• Jessica
    19 years ago

Girl guys do that. I was once in love with an andrew top and we went out then right befor our 5 month anaversary his cosin tells me he cheated on me so i asked him about it and he said to go to hell that he never loved me and i was just a booty call! It has been almost 2 months i still love him and every time i call him he says he loves me then he asks can u have sex with me, can u turn me on, can u give me head. I say no he gets pist and tells me i should die. I have alot of shit going on and i told myself i dont need him i can find someone better and i did! the answer is yes you will love him forever. Yes you will be hurting to find out he has a gf andrew had a gf 2 days after we broke up and she is my best friend well not anymore. Yes you can move on. No you wont stop loving him but then when u find a guy and he treats u like ur the most important and he puts u befor his family or friends like my bf now then you will let ur xbf go trust me i have bheen suicidal over him and 1 of my other xbf i carved his name in my arm and its not fun girl so trust me the sooner you move on the sooner you will be happy and going 2 laugh at him cuz he will want u back but u have a better man now! If you ever need anything email me at thegirlinyourmind@yahoo.com ok love ya bye