OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!!!!!!!!

• Kia
    19 years ago

OMG my grandaddy died. nuttin was wrong with him either, we dont know what killed him. he was missing for five days and was found in his truck (he was a truck driver) dead. omg i cant eat i cant sleep, i dont know what to do i wrote two peoms about him, that are being read at his funeral. omg im so depressed. i dont know what to do i havent eaten in 5 days and im not hungry

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

my sympathy goes with you. i don't know if my words would help but i've felt the same way. all i have to say is that you have to keep yourself healthy and i'm sure that's what your grandaddy would want.

it's so hard to lose a loved one. it's just hard. he's in a better place now but they'll always be with you. they'll look after you, watch over you. life is so unfair and we all have to cope with that. i wish you'll know what really happened and get justice. condolence and take care

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

No one can really comfort you a great deal, but I wanna say this:

You should eat and sleep. You should get some food into you regardless of whether or not you are hungry. You're health isn't something that someone that you love would want you to lose.

• Kia
    19 years ago

I cant eat though, food makes me sick, i had pizza last night and i felt like i was gonna puke it back up, i had a sandwich this morning and i felt sick again, i jus cant eat. i dont know what's wrong with me. and i try to go to sleep i will lay in my bed but i cant go to sleep. I wrote two poems about my grandaddy and they want to read one at his funeral tomorrow, but i cant decide which on can u guys help me plz

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

I think you should read the lessons taught one, because it has more personal memories, and I think it would mean a lot to everyone there.

• Kia
    19 years ago

Yea that is the one that we read thanks