A poem needed!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

• Val Weaver
    19 years ago

hey all...i am in dire need of help...i am trying to find a poem that kinda relates to my story..but i cant really find one..so if u have one, or u want to make up one that would be really nice...thanks....

heres the story....

i have known josh(changed name for special purpose) for about 4 years...i met him and i knew from that moment on it was love. we talked like everyday, but my parents didnt really like him bc he didnt go to school ne more, but i dindt really care. so i would sneak off to see him, until i got caught. then after that my mom started putting me down and everything went downhill from there...suicide thoughts, bad relationships, bad school grades, u name it, it happened. then after two years, on and off talking...since i couldnt see him, we finally got to hang out. which by the way was last night. its love and nothing ne one says can stop that. i have scholarships to go to julliard for dance, and i could go ne where i wanted for college...but i want to be with him. no matter what i have to sacrifice or ne thing. i love him..with all my heart and soul...he is going to the army in 6 days and i want to send him off with everything i can. please help us...i need some ideas, ne thing..i love him and i just want him to know that i do now and forever will!!!! thanks...Val

• Gothic Angel
    19 years ago

go check out some of my poems .. I prefer you read my poems you and How do I paint thee