A poem needed...please help me!

• Val Weaver
    19 years ago

hey all...i am in dire need of help...i am trying to find a poem that kinda relates to my story..but i cant really find one..so if u have one, or u want to make up one that would be really nice...thanks....

heres the story....

i have known josh(changed name for special purpose) for about 4 years...i met him and i knew from that moment on it was love. we talked like everyday, but my parents didnt really like him bc he didnt go to school ne more, but i dindt really care. so i would sneak off to see him, until i got caught. then after that my mom started putting me down and everything went downhill from there...suicide thoughts, bad relationships, bad school grades, u name it, it happened. then after two years, on and off talking...since i couldnt see him, we finally got to hang out. which by the way was last night. its love and nothing ne one says can stop that. i have scholarships to go to julliard for dance, and i could go ne where i wanted for college...but i want to be with him. no matter what i have to sacrifice or ne thing. i love him..with all my heart and soul...he is going to the army in 6 days and i want to send him off with everything i can. please help us...i need some ideas, ne thing..i love him and i just want him to know that i do now and forever will!!!! thanks...Val

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

Hmm, I don't know if this will help, but I have a poem called Her Lullaby that I wrote for my girlfriend and I wouldn't mind if you took it and switched it to your perspective. And then give it to him and tell him to read it every night before he goes to bed. Thats what I would tell my girlfriend if I were in such a position.

--Bryce~