Is this normal?

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

Lol, well votes and comments come in at different rates at different times. If you advertise your poems more during the weekend, theres more people on and they have more time to look at them.
    David is one of the more well known poets here because he's just really good at it. And if you're on here alot you'll be able to post alot as well. It just depends on how much time you have to waste really.

--Bryce~

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

lol no you're not abnormal at all. Iremember that's how it was when I first joined... but eventually people started commenting. Just make yourself known, like look up poems and commenton them, post in the discussion boards an all... let people KNOW you're here! =)

~Grace

• Lexi Lou
    19 years ago

they replied and commented on bunches of peoples and bunches of people responded back to theres

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

i agree with bob. ya know, i'd be really really embarassed if my mom/dad read my poems. plus, there's really just lots of people coming everyday. i mean, lots of people! don't get discouraged though, it happens to everyone.

• in the realm of Chaos
    19 years ago

victoria said >>i agree with bob. ya know, i'd be really really embarassed if my mom/dad read my poems.

^^amen to that!