Is Anyone Here From Nevada?

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Just wondering because I haven't noticed anyone that listed NV as the state where they live.

I used to live in NV and and I'm back here now for a work assignment that is going to continue for a few more days. I'm usually here several times each year.

Anybody??

• ZenZi
    19 years ago

I'm from "Vegas" I mean I live in "Vegas". I haven't seen much people from "Vegas" either.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Hi Zenzi ... You and I must be the only ones connected with NV. I was in LV for almost 2 weeks on a work assignment when I wrote the post to see if anyone else on this site was from the Silver State. I now live in CA but I used to live in LV and still have friends there, still travel there for work 4-5 times a year.

Do you like living in Vegas?

Until earlier this year I never really thought of Las Vegas as a romantic place. Then I met a really great guy there in April and my opinion suddenly changed. We have kept constantly in touch since then but the trouble is that he doesn't live anywhere close to me. We are supposed to get together again in Las Vegas later this month.
    Anyway ... Best regards from So. Calif. ---Lydia

• ZenZi
    19 years ago

Hey, Wow I wasn't expecting you to reply to me. Anyways, yea I think "Vegas" is an okay place to live. I will be moving to "L.A" for abit next year. I hope everything works out for you and him.