I dont know what to do,, im always wrong

• Kia
    19 years ago

My sister and i have always fought its jus a normal sister thing. but recently it has gotten a whole lot worse. it seems like we cant even stand to be in the same room for more than five seconds without fighting, i hate it, i love her so much and i jus want to have a good sister relationship with her. but all we do it fight i wrote her a poem (that i posted here) called "Nothing with you" and she cried when she read it and things changed for a few days then they started to go back. and when my grandaddy died things jus went all down the drain, we fight all the time again nuttin she says to me is nice im so tired of trying to be nice and all i get back is a bitch she always has an attitude when she talks to me and it really makes me so mad. i dont know what to do please help.

• Kia
    19 years ago

Man i really cant stand her, not at all. we got in to a big fight today, cuz we were playin b-ball and i need to go home cuz i had an important phonecall to make and she wouldnt leave and she was saying that she was waitin for sum one to come back cuz she has an important question to ask them, and well, she made me wait an hour for fuckin chesse fries, i was so pissed off, and then she told me to fuck off and that she wasnt my sister. so im done with her, i cant stand her ne more, and im tired of her shit. if she dont want to be my sister ne more, then that's fine with me, but i hate it, im so tired of it, i dont want things to be like that, but.... if that;s that only way there is then she can jus go fuck herself and leave me the hell alone

• Kia
    19 years ago

Please, help i really really need to know what to do, im so tired of fightin but im tired of not being loved i dunno what to do, i need help!!!!!!!!!!!1