plaese help, this has gone too far

• ~:.GodeSsOfTemPtati0n.:~
    19 years ago

hi! sharon =) im a suicidal too... once dunno who and where is GOD... i once let go all my faiths and beliefs... even my hopes =( sad... yes... but i too no want pity...

try to fight the demons around u gurl... i know its hard... but u can make it... about finding God... u can find him everywhere... in ur room, in ur house... bleh* etc... all u gotta do before u search for him is... put ur trust in GOD... put Him in ur heart... and soon u will find him... once u find him... there u can find the point of ur life...

hope this help... much love...

• Sarah
    19 years ago

Okay girls, I'm not to turn preachy on you all, but God doesn't want any of the bad things that have happened to you to take place. If you can't get help from family or friends, contact a local agency that helps people w/ problems. No names, no nothing.

Also, if you're looking for religion, one that truely wants the best for you, get out your phone book and look up Jehovah's Witnesses in your area. Someone can come to your home and show you from the Bible what hope God has for YOU!! And that there is a light at the end of all the darkness you've found yourself in right now. I'm so glad that you chose to come here instead of the one way out that you had planned for youself. More people will be affected from that chose than you know!! Take care and God bless!!!

Sarah

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Maybe you should go to a doctor. There are treatment for those voices. And the Bible isn't for everyone. Have you heard of Zen or other spiritual stuff? To get rid of your problems, you must first get in touch with yourself. Look into some Buhddist philosphy if you're interested. I hope you get through this and it doesn't matter which route you take, as long as you make it out okay. Good Luck
    Aken Sol