hello this is me

• GirlieLovexx
    19 years ago

hi im abby from the uk 21. i feel a little silly tho been usin this site about a month and only just found the msg boards lol oh well i am blonde lol hope to speak to sum of u soon xxxxx

• GirlieLovexx
    19 years ago

if only it was that only just started writing but everyone here really encourages u to write more helpin u along with there comments and ratings. looks like i'll be wastin a bit of time here to now lol xxxxxx

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

Naaah, I love spending time on the forums, some of the topics get the creative juices flowing. Welcome by the way, glad you found your way here :P

--Bryce~

• GirlieLovexx
    19 years ago

why thank you bryce :-D

• Sean Allen
    19 years ago

yeh welcome, even though it is a little late, since you've been around for a bit.

• Gracie Jo
    19 years ago

Welcome! =)

• martina foust
    19 years ago

its all gravy least people respnod to your post lol but i look forward to reading your poems and i would love for you to check out mine as well and tell me what you think of them
    ~*martina*~

• My Obsεssion
    19 years ago

Don't feel so bad, I was like on here for like 5 months before I found and started using the forums heh. Talk about feeling stupid..but welcome anyways :P. If I were to even post under here it'd be just a tad too late lol.