what do u think?

• Brittany
    19 years ago

my friend died in a car accident last week. we was only 16 and he was driving someone home that was drunk. when i went to the funeral i cried and cried i am still heart broken and i was talking to a friend and i told them i dont beleive in god and stuff like this is why. they hollered at me and told me i was wrong and they didnt want to be friends with me anymore! want i want to know is whats wrong with not beleieving? i dont feel ashamed at all this is my beliefe and i have the right to it! can u pls tell me what u think of all this! thnx

• Jacki
    19 years ago

religion is one of those hot topics. If you beilve in god or don't, If you beilve in many god either way or anyway you look at it you are not wrong. Ones veiw on the matter should not make someone defriend you. You shouldn't feel ashamed on what you beilve. There is not 1 book out there that says this is what you need to beilve, If there were then there wouldn't be so many diverse religions. And this is just what I beilve.

• XxlydiaxX
    19 years ago

she shud of respected ur beliefs after all everyone is aload n opinion , i get lot of peps given me stick for my beliefs, ive even had pepels moms sayin i cudnt be der der m8s , n i always get stick 4 bein a veggie , soo igore ur soo called m8 shes just a bitch , exspecialy as it was a hard time for u , she shud off been a lil bit nicer