I feel betrayed,and like I have no friends anymore

• Allen
    19 years ago

Yeah :( I sometimes feel like that about my friends too, when that happened I saw two options for me, I could stay with them and wait for things to change, or I could just leave and make new friends... and the action I took was the 2 combined :) I stayed and looked for new friends at the same time, and at the end I ended up with new friends and and old friends just as they were.... Maybe you can seek out the one you are most close with in your friends group and talk to him/her about the situation... I used to plan lots of events, but just about everytime my friends will cancel on me on the last minute :(... I got used to it, and now I keep in mind that I shouldn't expect things to happen the way I expect it to... its kinda like a "always look on the worst side of life" theory, cause if you do, life will always be better than you think :D I hope those helped a little, take care :):)

• Jennifer Fox or Jackson
    19 years ago

I feel the same way as you...I used to have this best friend but we got into this huge agruement...I miss her so much...I tried to sort things out with her but she keeps yelling at me saying she dont want to be my friend...it has been a month now and we still are not friends...it was so hard but with the space and time I began to realize she was no friend at all...she used to treat me so badly...i never noticed it before until now...she used me when she had no one...and when she had other people she acted like I wasnt important anymore...now that she is the main attention in our school she pushed me away and said that she didnt need me no more!!! It hurt so much because we have been friends for 6 yrs...she told me that it was my lose not hers! how horrible she was...i cant stand her! I dont want to ever talk to her agian...I think you should tell your friends how you feel because whether you lose them or not I think you will realize who is your true friends and who is not!!! Well I hope this helps because I lost my ex-best friend because of who she is(a selfish b*tch)!!!