Boy Trouble

• Allen
    19 years ago

oh man, Im in the same shoes as you are, I have a crush on my best friend but.... yeah :( don't know how to tell her and scared she might turn me down or loss that friendship :( ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!......

• HisAngel
    19 years ago

I'm so glad it's not just me. But there's 3 yrs between me and him so thats y he said he wouldn't go out with me at the moment. He told me how he felt and promised me not 2 tell my friends. understandable. my prob is my friends r starting 2 annoy him and me and r ruining any chance of us eve nstaying friends. with the whole he wants another girl. he just isn't worth it. soon he'll realise just what he missed out on. try and talk 2 him, if that doesn't work, i don't know what will. let us know how things go.
    SilentDeath

• Jennifer Fox or Jackson
    19 years ago

Well I used to have this guy friend that I liked but I never told him because I didnt want to mess things up...I went head over heals for him to but everytime I showed an attraction or emotion toward him he would brush it off like it shouldnt ever happened...It hurt me so much not knowing what to do without messing things up but I moved on and I like him alot but I would rather have him now as a friend then not a friend at all!

• ShawtyLuv
    19 years ago

Veronica,
    If you really like this guy you never know something may happen in the future. Just because he said no now does not mean that he won't change his mind. You never know what could happen just keep your head up and never give up. If you want something bad enough and you try your hardest it may happen. Ask him how he feels about you. Ask him if he thinks that anything will happen? He may not know now but you never know what the future has in store for you. Always remember sometimes friendships are better then dating.....

• KiKi
    19 years ago

i feel you im in love with my b.f too but he likes my cousin!!! and she likes him. im trying to get over him but i my cousin suspects i like him and i dont want her to find out. well sorry about him turning you down he just doesnt realize what he has in front of him :(