Innapropriate comments-Ruth

• don mohr
    19 years ago

I found it very immature to leave a slanderous
    comment on my poem-Ruth-"F-kng suck dude-
    (hint,hint) stupid moron" isnt the type of feedback
    anyone deserves for writing a poem, especially when
    it has nothing to do with you-it was a poem about a
    zit on a butt-"bump on my butt"-i think this needs to be read here-e-mail me personally if you have a problem,
    its in my profile-

• SCARECROW
    19 years ago

I agree. The old principle applies here; if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything. Same for votes. If you think the poem sucks, it's best not to vote than give them a horrible rating. We're dealing with people here, and people have feelings. Not everyone is a mindless string of letters called a name.

• StarGirl
    19 years ago

I actually have to dissagree with ya. The only poems that deserve 1's or 2's are over-played like...
    "Roses are Red
    Violets are blue"

You get the point.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I'd like to challenge Bella's point about "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything"

what a crock!...if i don't like a poem for a solid reason, then i'm going to say so, without trying to hurt the person...if someone write a poor poem then why should i just post

"nice poem, keep it up" when i think it's cack....

• don mohr
    19 years ago

Nice feedback,thanks-i think if you read a poem
    and it touchs you in such a way that you need an
    explanation from the author-ask-or write to them
    via profile area-leaving feedback that is harsh or
    cruel isnt advice driven but selfish. heck hardly
    anyone reads my "crap" but to me its good crap!
    I thought "comments" was a section for boosting
    esteem, and to encourage poets to get better-
    Personally,uuh...I have a fan club of two or three
    readers-and to me thats keeps me motivated to
    keep on writing. Hey when do we get that gold
    square anyway! Crap!

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Ha...friends...i'd forgotten about that little diamond of a comment.

But hey, i didn't vote low on the poem...in fact i didn't vote at all....and to be fair buddy, if you can't see the humour [ albeit low brow ] in my comment then you got to learn summit bout fun.

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Nice one...if you want i can leave you some more interesting comments that would helkp to "broaden" your understanding of what can be fun?....just say the word, which is the bird that everybodies heard.

I was just fooling with ya, no offence.

• Lexi Lou
    19 years ago

i know what you mean! its fine to leave a response like i think you could have done this better or this isnt your best but namecalling is very innapropreate!

• Kevin
    19 years ago

Lexi lou is poo poo!!

• Brandy Sansotta
    19 years ago

I think there is one other immature person on this site. How many of you have gotten stupid, immature comments from someone named Cara? She has commented on a lot of peoples work that is good and she leaves stupid stuff then she wrote a poem that even a kindergartener wouldnt take credit for.