Have you seen a ghost?

• beaver
    19 years ago

Hey, has anyone ever seen a ghost? I think I have, however it may have just been my mind playing tricks on me!

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Yes...

Aken Sol

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

No i haven't seen.. BUt i have spoken.. I know its weired.. but once upon a time my friends and myself were adicted to this... We stopped doing it when we tracked down the place a ghost told us. .. It seems his body was buried there...... We ran for our life.. IT was such freaky day....... BUt when i think of now.. it was so much of fun...

If God exist there is devil.. IF human exist there is Ghost... (Newton's third law: "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction".. he heee)

• Jacki
    19 years ago

many many times, i have this black shadow guy that watches me sleep at night. Its really creepy and I usually end up waking up screaming. Also I've seen a dog ghost in my house it was right after my dog Bailey died. And he walked across the living room and sat infront of my door then he just disapeared. It really upset me because I knew he was saying goodbye...Jesus I almost want to cry just thinking about that one......

• Casey
    19 years ago

I've seen shaddows and that plasma-ey stuff but not a full apparition. I also get the feeling that someone is watching me, but i just say a prayer and it goes away... Cuz Im good like that lol

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

I don't know what that game is but the... somethin board (starts with W, forgot the name). Well, my friend called her mother with it and got a responce that only she would know of. It's not really a ghost, but it is a ghost like experience.

• FTS Miles
    19 years ago

Yes.

In college used to go ghost hunting with friends. Saw some truly inexplicable things by scientific standards... not so inexplicable by other, more ancient standards.

You might say it altered my beliefs on what's "out there" a bit.

"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
    Than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
    -- Hamlet

• МÅťťђĕш Яĕĩŋĕßĕřg
    19 years ago

I haven't seen any ghosts, at least not in real life. All the pictures I have seen I am skeptical about because these things can be doctored.

• Luke
    19 years ago

no, if i did, id hit it. if it didnt make contact, then it wouldnt be able to make contact with me ether and i wouldnt be afraid. if it did make contact...id run like hell

• Tarikins
    19 years ago

Ummmmm I think I have......or maybe that was my dad walking in his tighty whities again.

*~*Fre@k*~*

• Casey
    19 years ago

Its called a Ouija board... I played with those once. It might not have been her mom, it could have been something else, call me crazy but the term demon comes to mind. I did the exact same thing with my sister who died when i was three, but she was 3 months old. Theres no reason for her to still be here to answer my questions.

• Rachael/7MidniteTears
    19 years ago

i haven't seen one. but i believe in them.

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

I haven't seen one. I do believe them though. My mom has said she has had guidence and that kinda stuff. Like one time, something on her wall just feel outta no where and so she went to pick it up and it was right by a card she really needed and one time a pen moved on its own and circled around a nail so she pulled it up and there was stuff under the rug that my dad was hiding from her. My friends mom said she saw her uncle and he was talking to her and telling her to tell her kids stuff like be good and he's watching. Thats spooky! I wonder what kind of people see ghosts. Like do you have to want to or what?

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

also, i would want to get in contact with that but i always wonder if its agianst the lord, my dad scares me about that!

• Mass Murder
    19 years ago

yes I have. One night I was looking out my window and a someone or something just appears right infount of me. Very scary. And I hope I NEVER see another ghost again.