should i keep it or shouldn't i??

• Kill The Complex
    19 years ago

hey im 15 and i just found out that im pregnant!! well the story on how i got pregnant isn't all that great but anyway i was at a party and we were playing truth or dare and i got dared to have sex w/a guy and i said no so they are all like well then go in the closet for 15 minutes and well we did and he ended up kind of raping me it only went in once but that was enough to get me pregnant and i really want a baby but i just dont know if i can take this on......please give me some advice i could really use it!!!

• Sarah
    19 years ago

Okay first of all, this act is a crime. You need to inform the authorities about it. Secondly, this being is a part of you, whether you want to keep it or not is your choice and yours alone. Although once you get pregnant its already alive and dependent on you. This may turn out to be the greatest gift a horrible experience can give you. I know you're hurt and scared. You need to talk to your parents, older sibling, guidance counselor or someone you can trust. Get their viewpoint on this and go from there. If you want to keep this miracle, God bless you. If you don't, may I suggest the greatest gift...giving it up for adoption. If the thought is too much for you to know that you'd be raising a child that was a product of a rape, please consider letting someone who may not be able to get pregnant give it a chance? I hope the best for you, if you need to talk or if I haven't upset you, email me anytime...
    ssmith2063@woh.rr.com. I'm here for you, even though I don't know you...I can be an ear to talk to or shoulder to cry on...take care!