i need advice..

• >> Beautifully Mistaken
    19 years ago

hey im a 14 yr old gurl n is having a lot of trouble with my parents.. i can neva get along with them and they are always judging and yelling at me.. i just cant escape or do anything right.. i realli cant take them.. its driving mi insane.. im soo scared that i mite even end up takin my life becoz they ahve pushed mi ova the edge.. they just dont understand.. i have tried so hard to make them understand.. and make them go easy on mi.. but they wont.. constantly insulting, nagging, yelling, saying nasty things like im a bitch, slut... etc.. i just cant take them.. n i was just wondering if i shud go and stay with a relative or frend for a while.. to cool things off.. so it may get betta.. coz i cant stand much more in this house.. or shud i just stay at home.. to see if it gets betta.. if any1 has any advice i wufd appreciate it so much if u wud share it wit me.. becoz im realli crying out.. thank u *Tanz*

• Kevin
    19 years ago

I think you should flip out and Ninja their asses.

No seriously join the army, fake your own death a few times to wake them up....

join a punk band and blow their fucking house up with your rightous power chords..

No really become a scientologist and then the aliens will help you..

get a badass boyfriend to "educate" them in ther ways of handguns..

Ok, all silly, but i hope i made you giggle! chin up girl, if you can make it through these bad times you'll be like wonderwoman, so full of wisdom and strength...and i bet you'll be the best parent in the world one day.....

Cosmic hugs...take it easy..

LeCosmic@hotmail.com anytime ever.

• >> Beautifully Mistaken
    19 years ago

hey every1, thanks for ur help, i realli appreciate it

• Toni
    19 years ago

Hi, it sounds like they are still treating u like a child, so i suggest making some time free and making them sit down so u can all talk, adult to adult. Ask them to listen to you, and not to interrupt, and u do the same. Hopefully then they will take some notice of your pain an not think its just a normal teenage thing.If things get heated, try n stay as calm as possible. Try not to get over dramatic if u think they're not taking u seriously, as they defo wont take u seriously then ( i made this mistake at first)
    If that fails try and write it all down in a letter, and give it to them sometime just before ur going out to town or summat like that, so they can read it once ur out.
    I kinda know how ur feeling, cos it took a serious suicide attempt for my parents to sit up and take notice of my pain, n i resent that.
    I guess if all else fails u should move out rather than stay at home with them, no one should put up with someone making them that depressed. Only use this as a last option if poss tho. Hope this mite have helped a bit, if not, sorry.

Toni xxx