no boyfriend allowed!!

• Daisy
    19 years ago

MY parents are very stricted, they won't allow me to do anything without thier permission, there has to be an older person with me or one of my two "good" friendsAmanda and Kendra. Ashley, not one of the two "good" friends has a "boyfriend" and they were going to go out on tuesday, then she invited me because there was this guy that wanted to meet one of her good friends, and she chose me because Im "pretty." dont know how. so I did go, why?, because she begged me I didnt want to go. I had lots of fun!! he was hot, sweet, and a gentlemen. I thought it was just going to be a one me hi, bye type of situations, but he told her he wanted to see me again, I want to see him but we have totally diffrent lives, like he can go out till what ever time he wants, I cant, lets just say we have diffrent rules in our homes. well this past friday he asked ashley if I wanted to go to the movies with him and ashley and her date, I totally said yes, but I had to ask my parents, how? everyone told me to lie about it, to tell them Im going with my girlfriends, but I couldn't because I want to date him in the future , so I decided to tell them, I wanted to go to the movies with him. my dad said yes but my mother made him change his mind to say no. so I couldnt go. I want to see him and I cant and now my parents dont trust me, they think that everytime I go out with ashley Im with him. My parents could trust me, Im too much of a good girl to do anything wrong. I HATE THIS!! I need to go out with him again.... and I will try my hardest to do so... I will sneal out! I just dont know how because I've never done these things. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME. should I forget him and follow my parents rules(AND IM OLD ENOUGH TO DATE-17) HES 19. or should I try to sneak out and see if he is the one for me, and if so how should I sneak out! 411 & 911!!

• olivia
    19 years ago

Hey having strict parenst really sux i know my dad never let me do nehting i couldtn even have friends and guys lol they had to come to my house most of teh time and dates haha my step mom and bro had to go .Look try talkign to them explein how ur 17 which is old enough to make ur own decisions let them meet the guy so that there reassured hes not some freak and maybe it ll werk out better.If all fails and ist still a no and they refuse to even meet the guy and give u the benefit of teh doubt well then i guess jsut make plans to see him thru ur friends he meets u soem where it sounds sneaky but what else can u do if all else fails u know.U r after all 17 and not a child and once ur parenst accept taht it ll b easier 4 all of u.WEll good luck i hope ur parenst give u soem slack and good luck with this guy =)