Isan't it really hard to get noticed?

• Mass Murder
    19 years ago

will someone please tell me...i've tried to be4 but i just gave up..

• DMG
    19 years ago

Getting noticed is difficult. You gotta just keep writing and sit back, you'll get noticed eventually. Try writing original unique poems too. That helps.

• Shædow Poet
    19 years ago

I'm not noticed either- but participating in the websites discussions and comments truly will pay off. Just give it time! I am!

• Ten Feet Tall
    19 years ago

yeah, participate in the forums. and comment on people's poems too, like you they also like that and will probably return the favor. so pretty much just try to get your name out there to be seen and people will read your stuff. good luck to ya!

Ten Feet Tall

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

i kinda agree with everyone else! comment on people's work often and give them honesty. that's what they want!

• Kevin
    19 years ago

The best way to get involved in the community and develope an interest is, in my opinion to comment on other peoples poems and say something worthwhile that they will remember and want to converse with you about.....

• Unseen Exposure
    19 years ago

Just keep on submitting and commenting on other people's poems, and eventually someone will see you and it will progress from there. Thats how it happened for me. Best of Luck.

• SCARECROW
    19 years ago

Comment on a lot of other people's poems (remember to be honest) and keep posting on the discusion board. Sometimes it takes a breakthrough poem to get the attention you need. Check out the Requests to read/comment poems section, under community talk. Give it time to build up.
    Peace, love and empathy.
    -Belle Misericordia

• MAYBE TOMORROW
    19 years ago

hey well its cool i havent been noticed either but im happy with being able to share my work with people...i agree with the other members on this one...it takes time! well good luck im sure you be recognized soon enough!!

love ya all

• Just Ariel
    19 years ago

yeah it is really hard to get noticed.....i dunno if i'm noticed but i try....hey meg i got a couple new poems 2 i think u read one of them out of my notebook at my house but.......i finished it

• Lexi Lou
    19 years ago

noticed on the site? ya you just have to comment a lot and spend a lot of time on the site
    lexi lou

• deadnalone
    19 years ago

I know what you mean i cant get noticed.