Worst Revenge Ever

• Cantchangeme
    19 years ago

Was just wondering what is the worst thing you have done to get your own back on a friend who has betrayed your trust, hurt your feelings, both. The worst thing i ever did was pull their trousers down then kick them in the balls in the middle of skool. it was funny. anyhu wot u do?

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

what?! i did that all the time when i was in kindergarten. (except for the kicking part) he stole my snack! lol. we were best friends till 6th grade though.

well, i don't remember the worst thing. i'll get back to you on that... :)

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Well it wasn't my revenge but ...

One of my friends was doing stand-up at a comedy club. She had a bf named Terry and she found out that he had cheated on her but she didn’t tell anyone else. Instead she called a bunch of her friends and his friends. She said she was going to do something special and invited everyone to the club the following night. Terry was sitting with his friends right up front. She comes on stage with what looked liked large paper rolls. About 3 minutes into her comedy routine she starts unrolling the papers and showing them to the audience. They turn out to be poster-size, printed photos of Terry dressed in women’s underwear. For the next 5 minutes all her jokes were about Terry’s secret fetish. She had the whole room roaring with laughter except for Terry who was just totally humiliated. It was vicious but so-o funny.

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

The worst thing I ever did was nothing at all...

--Bryce~

• Jennifer Fox or Jackson
    19 years ago

The worst revenge that I ever did to get back at a friend is going on right now...I am trying my hardest to make my ex-best friend's life a living hell...I hate her so much because of what she done...She thinks I can't live without her but I am doing it now...I am just returning the pain she put me through by getting back at her!

• Eibutsina
    19 years ago

Hmm I have made a success out of my life and found my own happiness - nothing can get at your enemies more than you being content with your life and yourself as a person!

• Casey
    19 years ago

hehe i put green food coloring in her make up.

• Jacki
    19 years ago

well I havn't done anything to horrible. I guess the worse thing I can come up with is when I was a little Kid. This girl stole my barbie and Ken (LOL) so one night when I stayed at her house I stole her key to her diary so she couldn't get in it. I was stupid I should have stolen her diary and exploted in school. Oh to be only 11 and not know things yet. LOL. But anyways mine was pretty lame. :( Bad Jacki, for not being more a bitch.

Hmmm...Thinking, thinking, nope I don't do revenge sorry thats the best you're going to get out of me.