Globalisation! puh-leeze read, im begging you!

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

Does anybody know the definition of Globalisation? It is my social stdies work sand I cant find it anywhere!! puh-leeze help guyz!

• Allen
    19 years ago

*Flies across* why hello my fairy godchild... I did a search on yahoo and this is what I found... there are alot more... but all these reading are putting me to sleep....

Globalisation is here defined as follows:
    Globalisation is a process in which geographic distance becomes a factor of diminishing importance in the establishment and maintenance of cross-border economic, political and socio-cultural relations. This process reaches such intensity that relations change fundamentally, and people become aware of that change. The potential internationalisation of relations and dependencies creates opportunities, but also causes fear, resistance, actions and reactions.

• Allen
    19 years ago

good God... what on earth does that mean....

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

lol ur too much Allen...haha ur sch a crack up....aww u spared time out of your life to help me? awww im touched lol!!! Its a sweet gesture but heres a tip....im 13...wat bout something I can understand without having to look up each of those words....lol yah..awwww i love my fairy godfather!!! *kisses kisses kisses kisses* lol