EVERYONE!!!

• natasha
    19 years ago

hello everyone!! its been a while! so how is every one doing tonight?

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Everyone is mellow now that you have returned. :-) Wecome back, Natasha!

• natasha
    19 years ago

lol
    ok good

• natasha
    19 years ago

so what happened sinice i've been away?

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

I have missed reading the "self-talks" by natasha!! lol! How are you? Where had you been? Happy to see you back :)

• natasha
    19 years ago

i was on a journy of self discovery. lol, i was depressed and wanted to be alone

• natasha
    19 years ago

i definately missed you guys!

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Natasha, I know what you mean by "self discovery." There were a few times I have also felt like just isolating myself for a while. Hope things have improved on your end.

On this end ...
    There have been some glitches here, some minor and some more irritating, since Janis changed the server for this site. Lucifer lost a wing ...lol ...and Mystic Thoughts (Jen) has drifted away for a while.

• natasha
    19 years ago

im having a hard time deciding wether or not i should come out and tell my mother i cut because i dont think she will listen because of a couple of incidents in the past. like today, she told me to snap out of it, and stop pretending i have a problem. but i have been researching self harm and i am not sure what to do because my mom thinks im faking.

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

yeah you have to see Lucifer... he looks so handsome now!! *can't stop laughing* *my stomach hurts!* Poor guy.. But he looks cute and unique now!!

Hey you missed his birthday... (sorry if you knew that).. He gave us red+white+Green+blue+yellow..colored cake! *i didn't take the risk..so i don't know how it tasted*
    Please ask victoris.. I guess she had the cake.. lol!

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

I am sorry to hear that... I don't know what to say.. May be you should try to divert your mind to a totally different interest. Try to not think of your worries.. MAy be it will fade out by itself.. But if that doesn't help... then you have totalk with your parents..

I am really bad..at such advices.. Lydia is good.. Hope she can tell you something better...

Please take care.

• natasha
    19 years ago

lol. yea i knew, ive been back for a few days but kept a low profile. i had a b-day too!!

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Sometimes parents are in denial because their kids don't measure up to their unreal expectations or images. Not to say that your mom doesn't mean well, but "snap out of it" is not really facing reality.

Do you have some other adult you can talk to?

• natasha
    19 years ago

nope, thats why i am stuck

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Trincy, thanks for the kind words. Everything I know I learned at a poker table. :-)

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

OOOPs.. Sept 22nd! I see it now! Sorry dear...
    HAppy belated birthday 2 u
    HAppy belated birthday 2 uu
    HAppy belated birthday dear na-taaa-shaaaaa
    HAppy belated birthday to youuuuuuuu

:)

• natasha
    19 years ago

thats ok THANK YOU!!!!!

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

HAppy belated birthday dear na-taaa-shaaaaa

~~~Ditto from me~~~

• Ş∂ņďħy∂
    19 years ago

That all? You ended it up with a Thank you???

I thought i will get atleast a small slice of cake.. Even though it may be old..or refrigirated.. its okay...

Doesn't matter.. Here have one slice [_]..

Lydia: I don't play poker! lol! But i like the way you give advices.. Its more realistic..

Bye dears.. I got to go.. Good night..:)

• natasha
    19 years ago

i dint know you guys liked moldy cake, lol here have a cookie instead

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

I'll take the cookie unless I can get moldy cheese! :-)

• natasha
    19 years ago

blue chees coming right up

• natasha
    19 years ago

HI

• natasha
    19 years ago

glad to hear