I am devastated..help..(Friends)

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

yes i've seen the alex strife thing. i see you (or one of the Friends) have already commented on it. don't delete the poem or whatever. it's yours and it's his mistake. if he doesn't remove the poem, tell the webmaster or something. you should do something about it by then. anyways... i thought you guys are all girls before... *blushes* good poem!

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

... and i couldn't find the 2nd link!

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

er- so you're a guy?

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

wait a sec... i just saw you're profile again and noticed that you guys have added the gender. so apart from the fact that there are lots of you, some are girls, some are boys. *scratches head* didn't know that. ummm... sorry? i guess...

anyways, i checked out the 2nd link and found out that he's given credits to you. well, that's good isn't it? it was really a beautiful poem and you ought to have recognition for it;)

• Lexi Lou
    19 years ago

huh?

• KiKi
    19 years ago

im lost too. my friend is devian art maybe i can ask her but she doesnt check her e-mail alot sorry about your poem so are you a guy or girl im confused

• don mohr
    19 years ago

Hey "friends"-yes they are girls from Indy(india)
    Alex Strife should at least contact "friends" with a
    thank you or better yet permission-This website
    can be contacted girls, I was surfing some websites
    today e.g. Dark Poetry. com-and these webmasters
    are really starting to get strict on plagiarism-If you
    e-mail the webhost directly with a letter of complaint-providing a link to your posted poem-this
    itself shows date/author information-They sould take these cases seriously, as to the content and
    mental anguish that stems from plagiarism. i hope
    this helps-a webmaster has authority to cancel
    members who commit this form of theft, especially
    poetry due to the sensative nature/content.

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

hmmm... i thought you sent an e-mail or something? i remember your comment on that alex strife nonsense. did he not take it down yet?

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

• Atahan Tolunay
    19 years ago

How pathetic can people get? What's the point in ripping off someone's poems? It's not like you can earn money really...

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

some people just don't get how it feels when a certain thing that you made and belongs to you is stolen.

*hey, that's my own poem you pig!*

yeah... pathetic alright.