She doesnt even try

• Kia
    19 years ago

Me and my sister fight all the time, im so tired of it. i try to get along, i really truly do, but it seems like no matter what i do... sum thing pisses her off, she always takes out all of her anger on me. she's always mad at me, but she wont tell me why. we were both adopted into the same family... my adopotive parents dont know that i know my biological dad, and i have to sneak around behind their backs inorder to see him, and well... after a volleyball game she was supossed to take me up there so i could see him and she got all bitchy and was not goin to talk me, so i called my bio mom and she talked to her. she finally took me but like complained about it all the time. i dont get why she got so mad, its not my fault i cant drive by myself yet, but like she was saying that she was tired of carting me around to see my father, i think she may be jealous that i get to see my father, but she has made no effort to see hers. and that jus makes me so mad. i cried my eyes out to her askin her what was so wrong, what i did, i wrote a poem for her and she brushed it off, i dont get it, im so tired of trying to work at a relationship that she isnt willing to work at too. i dunno what to do, please help

• Kia
    19 years ago

I jus dont know what to do. i have tried everthing and nothing works what can i do when she isnt even willing to work at it. i dont want to have a bad relationship with my sister. i really dont.

• Lexi Lou
    19 years ago

have a heart to heart

• Kia
    19 years ago

Well the thing is when i try to talk to her she jus blows me off and like doesnt even care that she's hurting me... i've cried my eyes out to her and she acts like nuttin's happened. i cant talk to her she jus shuts me out. i know i dont want ne thing to happen to her i'd hate myself... i love her so much but i cant fuckin stand her when she is like this/