Somebody Understand

• Kia
    19 years ago

hey, i know how u feel ur not a lozer. ok, ppl that dont answer and ppl that dont care, they are the lozers. i know what your goin though, except im not bi. i hate life sum times, i cut. i have never really attempted sucide but ihave thought about it. i have aim too, feel free to add me o0waitn4truluv0o i will talk if u need to. and ur not a lozer

• Kia
    19 years ago

i have e-mail feel free to e-mail if u need to, it jello_baby13@hotmail.com

• Kara !
    19 years ago

Don't take it personally that some people won't reply. It's just hard to know how to deal with this kind of thing.
    Being bisexual should make no difference to life - but we all know that this world is full of critical bastards out to stereotype anyone not like "them". Unfortunately, there is little you can do about that but rise above them (hard, I know).
    So you loved a teacher? What was the deal between you two? Why did he get fired?
    Don't do anything stupid. This site is should be able to help you channel your depressive feelings through poetry - and it does work in most cases. Hold on, because these are the learning days. Eventually it'll all change, and things will be fine. Just give it time - time is the only healer (no matter how annoying it must be to hear that).

• Rachel
    19 years ago

hey im bi and im suicidal and the man i love is 22 and im 14.....yea i know wher your coming from

• Lexi Lou
    19 years ago

im 14, i was suacidel, and while i am not bi or in lov with a older man i love a man who hates my guts....