i dont know what to do

• Rachel
    19 years ago

i want to know if anyone has ever been dignoised manic depression/bipolar?how did you deal with it....im just really in need of someone to talk to about this....i dont like talking to theripsts becuase their like machines....

• Rachel
    19 years ago

ok wow i feel like a loser...no one loves me...waaa:(

• Allen
    19 years ago

Sorry Rachel, Im not too sure what manic depression or bipolar is... depression yes, many times, and it helps to talk to people to get your feelings out, also exercise helps ALOT, trust me :) do regular exercise every day (eg 30mins every day) and it will help you get over you depression alot :) If you ever want someone to talk to, feel free to message me or just email me at randomnlost@yahoo.com.au :) Take care.

• chavii
    19 years ago

have u ever heard of "meditation" blive me it can give u immense mental peace.
    there r many websites which can guide u 4 proper methods so just go thru them.
    even learn "yoga",its good 2.
    best of luck

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

Not sure how old you are now, but at 14 its a bit young for a 'label' of Bi-polar illness.
    Usually in your 20's or late teens.
    The condition can be v.effectively controlled.

• Lexi Lou
    19 years ago

actually brin you can be diagnosed at 14 , my dear friend is and she has almost died many times....the main thing is lean on the people closest to you instead of keeping things locked inside

• brin macnamara
    19 years ago

Your friend is most unfortunate to have that 'label' pinned to her so young. Maybe the shrink should re-read the international classification of diseses again.! The carers of people with mental health problems also need lots of support so you look after your own mental hygene to.