I may be moving to New Zealand!!

• Just Val
    19 years ago

Hey wassup, well I have never been a perfect student! LOL, but I am really smart if I wasn't so lazy, well anywayz! Next year I may be moving to New Zealand with a big group of students and some teachers, I forget for what...exchange students is what I'm going to be! LOL, well, my point is what is it like it there? How is it? I don't know much about it, lol....

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

omg awesome! wat skool r u going to be in and what city? im in selwyn college in auckland. do u kno anyone huz coming to my skool? r u gonna bring ur baby?

• Allen
    19 years ago

wow :D cool Valerie :D if you come to NZ you'll HAVE TO try the out door stuff :) really, if you just stay in the city it would be somewhat boring... its sad to say but cities in other country are far better than the ones in NZ :S... Just like Summer said, Taupo is a great place to go :) I think I've been there so many time that I just don't what to go there any more :D LOL... if you do go... you should try kayaking, don't do it in the lake tho, it dull, do that in a river, much better view and more interesting, last time I went I tipped over... it was so funny :D And if you happen to come during the ski season, go skiing :D:D:D NEVER FEAR!!!, my butt stopped hurting after I fell over for the tenth time... :D

So which school would you be exchanging with?? Let us know the details okay?? :)