About this friend of mine!

• Jennifer Fox or Jackson
    19 years ago

I have this best friend...She was my whole heart...She started dating guys and we wasnt as close but we were still friends...Which is good...Shes been dating this guy for over a year...She was in love with him and he was in love with him...I remember on her 16 birthday, he baked her a cake and brought it to school...During lunch time he brought the cake out and started singing...IN FRONT OF THE WHOLE SCHOOOL! He was so sweet to her! They were perfect! About a month ago he and his friend got into an accident! They ended up going to the hospital...His friend was stable but my best friends boyfriend wasn't...He was slowly dieing! He ended up passing away the day after his accident because he had no brain waves left! My best friend is so depressed! Everyday she talks about killing herself...I feel so close to her now that her boyfriend is dead but I wish he wasn't...I would give up my life just to replace him! He was her whole life! Anyways to add on to my best friends pain was the fight we got into...She said I wasn't there for her when I know I was! I didn't know what to do because I didn't want to upset her so I didn't say a word! We finally got to talk things through about a week ago...It has helped out so much! I love her to death! She is still depressed and still hurting but there is no way to take the pain away...I can only be there for her...Another thing to add on her pain is that her parents are getting a devorice! She loves her dad to death and her mom is pushing him away! But the good news is that they talked things over and they are going to try to work things out! I hope everything goes ok...Everyday I pray to God that he will make things better for her...I used to blame her boyfriends death on him which I regret...God wanted her boyfriend and that is something you have to deal with...My friend is depressed and I have to be there always...Even if it means my life for hers! Well tell me what you think if you read this? It makes everything feel better when people give me some advice of what I could do to help my friend since she is depressed! Thank you lots! Always, Jennie

• KiKi
    19 years ago

spiritual help is always good if you read the bible read to her John 5:28,29 and Revelations (apocolips) 21:4 hope it helps lot of love kiki