Do you have any close to death experiences..?

• Jennifer Fox or Jackson
    19 years ago

Do you have any close to death experiences...?...if so what was it............
    mine was when I was working on the farm with my mom and dad and there was a stick stuck in the machinry so I went to go pull it out and it almost squash me! It was a close call but lucky I moved out of the way in time!

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

When i was little, i banged the back of my head on the wall and was bleeding heavily.... had to get around 5 stitches.
    Before that, when i was around 5, some dumbass slammed into the side of our car while i was in the backseat because he ran a red light. Back then, my mom and me never wore seatbelts. She and her friend's face slammed against the front windshield and i slammed on the back of the seat, face first. Ambulance came, everything was flashing and going really fast, etc;
    When i was aroud 11, i had an apedecidus(or however you spell it) at night, we all thought it was just a stomach ache...except it was not in my stomach. We waited all the way until the next day to check with a doctor and he checked me and said "Holy sh!t" Get this kid to the hospital quick"
    So we went and we filled out some forms but dumass me ate a chocolate bar, CRUNCH i think, and i had to wait for it to properally digest (which took about 6 hours) all the while with a freakin needle up my arm. The docs took it out in time before it exploded which, if it did, would have killed me.
    Umm... a couple times when cars almost ran me over. A couple times when i was being stupid with my own car. Bad experience with parasailing and plane flights. Confrontations with bullies and gansters, oh excuse me, ganstas. bomb scare at the LAX once. There's probably some more, but i forget... lost count really.
    Aken Sol

• Lexi Lou
    19 years ago

i almost died from anerexia......

• Aken Sol
    19 years ago

Lol, oh yeah, i fell neck first off my bike into some picked fences. half an inch from my Adam's apple. Just remembered because i got on my bike again today. *Checks heartbeat and finds none* Uhhh....
    maybe I'm hibernating o.o
    Aken Sol

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

wen i was three, i think, yup three my dad was watching TV inside and my mom was at work i was dangling off a balcony and i prolly wouldv died if my dad hadnt run out that very moment lo..

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Interesting topic.

I once came face to face with a shark when I was diving. No real harm resulted but it nearly scared the life out of me.

I have a cousin who lived near the epicenter of the Northridge earthquake. She had an 80 gallon aquarium right next to her bed. Just prior to 4:30 AM she had got up to use the bathroom. Minutes later before she was back in bed everything was suddenly jolted by the earthquake and the aquarium came crashing down onto her bed. Getting up to go pee had saved her life.

• Jennifer Fox or Jackson
    19 years ago

Aren...a green potatoechip....lol...neways I just remembered another near to death experience...It was when I was three...My mom said that I had gotten the flu and so when she took me to the doctor, he ended up presripting me to somekind of medicine and come to find out, I was allergic...I ended up in the hospital for like 3 days! I dont remember it but mom said it happened!

• vanessarrr
    19 years ago

not a great story teller but... i was in the airport once and we were scheduled to fly in about 5 min. then they announced that the flight was canceled and everyone was all disappointed. we learned later that if they hadn't checked the plane 1 last time, the whole engine could've crashed and stopped the plane which was scary.

i remember eating powder soap when i was about 4 or 5 because i thought it was sugar. my grandmom was there but i don't remember what she did.

• Megha
    19 years ago

when i was 4 i ate a live cockroach...but shat it out later...lol...dunno if i wudve died if it remained inside though..lol

• Tarikins
    19 years ago

Um yeah.....just walking into my brothers room is a near death experience.

*~*Fre@k*~*

• lostnloveless15
    19 years ago

nope im clean nothing to tell

• SHYSTY23KO
    19 years ago

not me but my mom! 'She saw the light' lol, 4 real i think she said that once though. There was one time where she passed out from being REALLY drunk and someone saw her and called the cops and her heart actually stopped. Those days ended 7 years ago though!