Anyone from Washington St.?

• KiKi
    19 years ago

sorry not me im from houston texas well actually rosharon which is like 45 minuts away but it seems less.

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

OK, I'm not from WA and I don't mean to be boasting but I saw your post about Mt Rainier. I've twice been to the summit of a taller mountain. Well OK -- taller by about 85'. Lol

But from what you describe, Tyrel, Mt Rainier must be one tough climb, much more difficult than Mt. Whitney. The cool thing about the Sierra Nevada where Mt. Whitney is located is that it is a great all-around place for hiking and outdoor adventure. You need to be in fit condition to enjoy this but trekking through the backcountry or ascending most of the mountain peaks doesn't require the technical climbing skills and equipment needed for Mt. Ranier. --- Lydia

• juss an allycat
    19 years ago

Tyrel, Your so smart lol!

• Lydia O
    19 years ago

Thanks for the clarification, Tyrel. That is something very interesting that I was not aware of.

Does that mean that where you live is considered to be on the slope of Mt. Rainier and above its baseline elevation? I'm just curious, not trying to be nitpicking. :-)