Hey I need some ideas for poems!!!!!HELP!!!!!

• Nicholas
    19 years ago

I am kinda new at this poetry thing and was wondering if some anonymous person would give me a few ideas.
    I'm not that great, but check out some of my poems. Plz give me a hand!

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

I HAV RECENTLY JUST ASKED THAT QUESION AND I WAS TOLD BY SOM1 THAT OTHER POEPLE SHOUOLDN'T GIVE U ADEAS POEMS SHOULD COME FROM THE EHART NOT FORM THE MIND JUST THOUGHT I WOUULD PAAS THAT ON BUT IF U REALLY NEED AN IDEA GO TO THIS WEB SITE IT HAS SOM NAMES OF POEMS THAT HAVN'T BEEN RTIEN GUD LUCK http://www.greyhawkonline.com/grodog/poems_titles.html

• Nicholas
    19 years ago

Thanx Danielle ur a lifesaver!

• Bryce Ellner
    19 years ago

The easiest way (I think) to write is to find what gets you in a relaxed mood. Might be a place, might be certain background song, might be with a certain someone. Its different for just about everybody. Once you find it, think of the first thing that comes to your mind and then write about it. Say you picked sitting by a lake and writing...maybe you could say something about your connection with the lake, or the people you see, anything that gives you a perspective can be written about.

--Bryce~

• Ian Robert
    19 years ago

Write what comes from the heart, Poetry is an expression of what you feel... soooo...

Sad:
    Depression, death, killing, animal death, human death, children dying, sickness, suicide, after life.

Happy:
    Sunshine, warm, summer, beachs, hot women/men, whatever makes you smile.

Love:
    Roses, weddings, flowers, eyes, moonlight.

• ♥x__Pwincess danii//
    19 years ago

youre welcome mate keep up the poetry i look foreward to seeing poems that you hav ritten that came from the website :D