Red Sox vs. Cardinals

• Conner
    19 years ago

RED SOX ALL THE WAY BABY!!!!!! We have a way better offense and the pitching comparison is a complete blow-out.
    -Conner

• Conner
    19 years ago

Dude, wtf r u smoking, Boston has wayyy better pitching than St. Louis. The hitting is pretty even but yall r going down.

• KiKi
    19 years ago

excuse me tyrel but i swear it seems as if u think evry team is a joke first the astros now the redsocks but i think redsocks will win they do have very good pitching.....LETS GO REDSOCKS!!!!!

• Conner
    19 years ago

Tyrel, look at the damn teams in the national league, Boston is in the AL West with one of the best if not the best teams in Major League Baseball. That explains why we won less than St. Louis. The American Leauge has much better teams than those of the National.

• KiKi
    19 years ago

no worrys we wont lets go red socks!!!!

• KiKi
    19 years ago

RED SOXS WON LAST NIGHT!!!!!! =D
    DID ANYONE WACH THE GAME?????
    GREAT GAME!!!!!!

LETS GO RED SOXS!!!!!!!!!

• KiKi
    19 years ago

Red Soxs won again!!!!!!!!!!

• Conner
    19 years ago

What now Tyrel??? Red Sox rule!!!!!!! Pedro is gonna pitch 2morrow night and whoop their butts in their own stadium!!!
    -Conner

• KiKi
    19 years ago

THATS RIGHT, conner tell him boy, red soxs are going to WIN these series!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!

• Conner
    19 years ago

I may not be able to vote yet but I'm gonna be a Democrat so no republican racism on here dude
    -Conner

• KiKi
    19 years ago

we dnt care about the braves its all bout the SOXS baby!! they Won last night too 4-1!!! oh yeah one more game and they win the series!!!!! GO SOXS!!!

• Luke
    19 years ago

Haha!! rite on yall! BOSTON!!!! were up like 3-0 hahahaha!! i personally think that the braves or astros shouldve been playing them, but i dont really care. (X)1918, now 2004!!!

• Luke
    19 years ago

:-p toldjyall. bostons first world series victory in 86 years. my boyz swept the cards in 4 games. hehe, im gonna be happy for a while

• giggles
    19 years ago

we won we won omg we won ya i was so excited di you stay up and watch it
    i am now awake on pure caffine let me tell you the game itself was quite boring but we won we won omg we won thank you J. damon we love you for that homerun last night
    thanks to kurt shilling and pedro for pitching and doing a fab job
    thanks to manny cabrera ortiz and everyone else for making this year be the year
    who is going to the parade on saturday
    its gonna be great if your going let me here you
    its gonna be a great day and it is already turning out that way

• KiKi
    19 years ago

i know they won!!!!! i was so happy!!!! even though like luke i would have prefered the astros or i huess braves to play them....but im glad they won!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-)

• giggles
    19 years ago

lol but the red sox deserve to win i mean look at there record the last time they won was 86 years ago im so glad they won

• Conner
    19 years ago

OMG, I broke my finger last night when they won! I jumped up and my finger hit my fan blade in my room but a broken finger is worth the Red Sox winning baby!!! Go Red Sox!!!!!

• KiKi
    19 years ago

Haha thats funny but sorry any way yup yup yup they WON baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!